My BP Credit Card is offered to you by the British Petroleum Company Limited and Synchrony Bank. With the My, BP Credit Card, Appreciate programmed limits each time you siphon at partaking bp and Amoco stations! Also, win cashback on qualifying buys (paid as an announcement credit). Ordinary Rewards pennies off per gallon can’t be joined with a 30-day starting offer.
In 1980, British Petroleum was dispatched as an Anglo Persian Oil Company in Iran. After a couple of times, the organization name was changed to Anglo Iranian Oil Company. At that point in 1954, it was changed to British Petroleum. The administrations of the British Petroleum Company has been extended in the Gas and Oil industry. The Central command of this organization is in London. At that point, this organization became the world’s best Gas and Oil Company and was recorded as an income-producing twelfth most prominent organization.
Benefits of MY BP Credit Cards
Filling fuel tanks with gasoline, online supermarket purchases, payment of electricity bills, shopping purchases, and Paying the invoices of dining are some uses of the BP Gas Credit Card. You can utilize the BP Credit Cards for such numerous different purposes. This organization gives multiple prizes and various offers to the clients. The British Petroleum Company provides compensations to the clients of BP Credit Cards and furthermore money backs. Clients do not get a reward just one time. They get continuously reimbursed when they utilize the BP Gas Credit Card. As a matter of fact, the cards are given by BP Gas Stations; that is why clients need to gather rewards; at that point, they have to top off the tanks just from BP Gas Stations.
You can check more benefits of My BP Credits Card by visiting this page.
Types of My BP Credit Cards
There are totally four types of My BP Credit Cards:
- BP Gift Card
- BP Credit Card
- BP Visa Credit Card
- Fleet Fuel Card
How to Apply for My BP Credit Card, BP Gas Card, and BP Visa Card
Before starting to apply, make sure you have your personal and security details ready; these documental pieces of information are needed to register for a card; they are:
- Complete Name
- Current Address
- Date of Birth
- Your Contact Number
- Current Email Address
- Postal district
- Government-backed retirement Number
- Select the Account Type as you like
- Notice your Annual Income and Source of Income
Once you have all these documents and information ready, you can continue with the registration process.
How to Register BP Credit Card Account Online
- Open www.mybpcreditcard.com in your web browser.
- Presently click on the Register button.
- Presently Enter your card number and postal division (Zip Code). At that point, click on the Continue button.
- It’s an ideal opportunity to fill all different structure fields by entering the information, for example, government-backed retirement code, name, email address, and other data.
- After this cycle, you have to compose a username and password in the given fields. At that point, Press the catch of Continue.
- Indeed, your enlistment undertaking of My BP Credit Card finished well overall, and you have full admittance to Online Payments.
- By utilizing the username and password, you will have the option to again login the official site of BP Credit Card.
How to Login into BP Credit Card Account Online:
Once you are registered with a BP account, you can log in using the registered username and password. Follow these steps to know how to do it:
- Open the official: www.mybpcreditcard.com of BP Credit Card site.
- After opening the site, you can see the alternative of “Sign in to Your Account.”
- Presently, compose your right username and password in given fields.
- Snap-on the catch “Secure login.”
- At that point, you effectively signed in to your BP Credit Card Account.
What if You Forgotten User ID? Solution
To login to the My BP account, you need your registered user ID and password, but in any case, you forgot your user ID, do not worry. Follow these steps to retrieve it:
- Go to my bp credit card official site: www.mybpcreditcard.com.
- Once you are in click, Find your user ID.
- Give your Card Number and Zip Code.
- If the gives inputs are correct, the website will show your User ID on the next page.
- Now, use that User Id to log into your account.
What if You Forgotten Password? Solution
To login to the My BP account, you need your registered user ID and password, but do not worry if you forgot your password. Follow these steps to retrieve it:
- In your browser, open my bp credit card official website: www.mybpcreditcard.com and click on to Forgot Password.
- On the next page, you are required to put in your User Id & Zip Code.
- Now, if the given inputs are right, you will receive a mail from My BP with the link to renew your password.
- Please open the link and renew your password and make sure you don’t forget it next time.
- Now come back to the main page and log in using your User Id and renewed password, as simple as that.
Synchrony BP Credit Card Online Payment, Online Bill Payment
Follow these steps to pay your Synchrony BP Credit Card bills Online;
- Open the official website of the BP Credit Card and sign in to your account.
- Once you are in, open payments and billings.
- Now you select bills you want to pay for and proceed with the payment.
Users can also pay their credit card bills through mail or their phones:
- If you are interested in paying through mail, send your credit card payments as a mail to BP PLCC & Visa, P.O. Box 965006, Orlando, FL 32896-5006.
- If you wish to make your payments via phone, call these respective numbers:
For Synchrony BP Credit Card: 1-844-832-0035.
For the BP Visa Credit Card: 1-844-832-0030.
If your face trouble managing your card or having any queries regarding your benefits, transactions, cards, etc., you can always contact the BP customer care for troubleshooting. They will be happy to help you with solving your query.
If you face trouble with your card, you can contact:
- My BP Credit Card Synchrony Bank Customer Service Number: 1-844-832-0035
- My BP Visa Credit Card Customer Service Phone Number: 1-844-832-0030
- Platinum Visa Card Customer Service Phone Number: 1-844-887-1975
If you face any trouble or have complaints regarding the BP retail outlets and service stations in the United States of America, you can call their customer care at 1800-333-3991 or send mail to [email protected].
To avoid fraud and identity theft, always sign the back of your card once it gets activated. Beware of fraudulent online sites; make sure you enter your account holder information and card details only on the official website of My BP Credit Cards.
Thank you for reading till the end; we hope this above-mentioned information helped you with your My BP Credit Card Queries.