SunTrust Bank is one of the biggest regional banks in the U.S. It offers cards with adaptable rewards and alternatives for high-procuring essential benefits. Numerous cards are accessible with no yearly charge or unfamiliar exchange expenses. Extra bonuses are accessible with qualifying checking, reserve funds, or venture accounts, making SunTrust charge cards a particularly decent decision for qualifying SunTrust banking clients.
With this SunTrust Bank Debit Card, you can make purchases wherever you go. SunTrust also has over 2000 ATMs all over the country where you can make withdrawals, deposits, etc. This card is also widely accepted by many stores and merchants. You can also use it for online transactions and purchases safely and securely.
This SunTrust Bank Debit card is very safe to use card. By buying this card, you get fraud monitoring and account alert; this gives you peace of mind with regards to the safety of your account. This card comes with zero liability protection against unauthorized transactions, so your money will not be lost and fall into the wrong hands. This card has an embedded chip that allows you to use this card across the globe with added security.
With SunTrust’s MasterCard Debit, the users can get the benefit of the Tap and Go feature. It fast, safe, and secure. SunTrust Bank also offers your Debit Card Controls system, which is an online self-servicing tool for the customers to lock or unlock and manage their account and card.
How Do I Activate My SunTrust Debit Card?
Now that we have discussed all the features, benefits, and prices of this SunTrust Bank debit Card, let us discuss how to activate it when you get one because this is where many people get confused; you too? Do not worry; read this article entirely to complete your SunTrust Bank debit card activation safely and securely.
Things Required for the SunTrust Debit Card Activation Process:
Before diving into the activation process, make sure you have this information and documents ready in hand.
- Your unique SunTrust Debit Card.
- Account Holder Information
- Personal and security information
Got them ready? Now let us proceed towards the activation process.
Methods to Activate Your SunTrust Debit Card:
There are two methods through which you can activate your SunTrust Bank debit Card, and they are:
- Activation through Online.
- Activation through Phone.
1. How to Activate Your SunTrust Bank Debit Card Online:
Follow these steps to complete your SunTrust Bank Debit Card activation Safely and Securely.
- Visit the official site for SunTrust Bank Credit Card activation or click this link in your browser: suntrust.com/activatemycard.
- Enter your card details such as card number, CVV, Expiry date.
- Provide your ZIP code.
- Provide your social security number.
- Do the reCAPTCHA.
- Click on Activate.
- Your card will be activated, and you will get a notification for the same.
2. How to Activate Your SunTrust Bank Credit Card Through Phone:
If you find it difficult or unable to do your SunTrust Bank Credit Card Activation Online, you can always do it Offline with your Phone. Follow these steps to do it quickly.
- On your phone call, the official SunTrust Bank Credit cards activation number: 1-800-337-1140.
- Follow the instructor carefully and choose to activate the credit card.
- Provide your personal details such as name, address, and date of birth.
- Provide your card details such as Type of card, 16 digit card number, expiry date, and CVV.
- Provide your social security number.
- Your card will be activated, and you will receive a notification for the same.
Security and Conclusion:
We hope we have provided a hand full of information for you to activate your SunTrust Bank Debit card. If you still face any trouble with your card or account, you can always call the SunTrust bank customer care service at 8004779702; their customer care representatives will be happy to help you. To avoid fraud and identity theft, please make sure you put in your account holder and security information on the official website only and make sure to sign the back of your card once it gets activated. Also, if your card is lost or stolen, immediately alert customer service and block your card. For what it is worth, make the most out of your SunTrust Bank Debit Card.
You might be also Interested in checking out an article on Barclay Debit Cards Activation.
Thank you for reading this article entirely, have a nice day.