Having a USAA Debit card can indeed be considered as a privilege. As USAA membership is only open to active, retired, and separated veterans. It is indeed an honor to use the USAA card. If you have one and you came here with an obvious doubt on “how to activate my USAA debit card”, this is the right place.
How Do I Activate My USAA Debit Card?
Here we are going to show you How to activate a USAA debit card. Activating your new USAA debit card can always be considered a great decision. As it not only allows you to do various cashless transactions, it could also unlock you various cashback, discounts, rewards, and even gifts!
But before you move more deeply into knowing more about Activating your USAA card, You need to do some things
Things You Need to Have Before Your USAA Card Activation:
- You need first to order your USAA debit card
- Register an online USAA account. If you don’t have one, it’s simple. Just go to the USAA website: usaa.com/activate and click on Join Online.
We will discuss more on creating your USAA account below. Now let’s see the different ways in activating your USAA card.
You Can Activate Your USAA Debit Card in the Following Ways:
USAA provides very different ways of activating your new USAA debit card. They are mainly:
- Activation through the USAA debit card activation number
- Activate your USAA card through online official websites.
Let’s see both ways in detail.
How to Activate USAA Debit Card Online:
- Visit this page: usaa.com/activate to land on the official login page of the USAA.
- Click on Log On if you already have an online account. Else click on Join Online.
- If you are registering a new account, follow the instructions given. If you already have an account skip to step 6.
- provide required information
- Make sure you have provided the correct details.
- Once you have entered your account, click on Account and select the Activate card menu.
- Enter the information about your cards, such as the card number, expiration date, and CVV
- Enter the information such as the cardholder’s date of birth, email id, and registered phone number. You will also be asked to provide your 14 digit debit card number.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully before moving to finish the process.
- After finishing the process, you will be notified that you have successfully activated your USAA card.
If you are a person who doesn’t prefer doing these modern age ways, we still have the old and still perfect way: Applying offline.
How to Activate Your USAA Debit Card With USAA Debit Card Activation Number:
In this step, you don’t need to worry about your internet speeds, nor it requires any special registration on any websites. Just follow these steps:
- Call the USAA card activation number (210-531-8722)
- Select the language you are suitable for
- Say that you need to activate your USAA debit card.
- You will be asked to give your personal details and your debit card number.
- Once you have done all these steps correctly, you will be informed that your card has been activated successfully.
In case you still have doubt’s you can use these the USAA Bank’s official helplines:
USAA Bank Helpline:
- USAA Customer Care Number: 18005312265
- USAA Customer service: 00 1 210-498-2722
- USAA Headquarters: San Antonio, Texas, United States.
- USAA Card Activation website: usaa.com/activate
By following these steps, it will be helpful for you in Activating your USAA Debit card. By activating your Debit card, it will help you to make cashless payments and thus getting awarded with rewards, discounts, and even cash back and gifts! If you have any doubts even after following the provided guidelines, you can still go through the article above and make sure you have followed the steps correctly, or you can use the USAA Bank Helpline provided above.