If you are having a Nexus Card with you then you know how you got it and what is its use. For those who don’t know what is a Nexus Card, we are here to tell you. Nexus is a Trusted Traveler Program (TPP) Initiated by the Canada Border Services Agency and U.S. Customs and Border Protection for the pre-approved low-risk travelers.
Nexus Card is issued by the Nexus to those who are traveling in between the borders of Canada and the United States. By activating your Nexus Card you will be able to travel more freely between the borders of these nations more frequently without any time-consuming migration process. Thus making your journey simple and much faster.
How to Activate Your Nexus Card?
Since we gave an idea to those who don’t know what is a Nexus Card is, Now let’s address the elephant in the room – To activate your trusted travel card or simply known as activating your Nexus Card. If you are one among the many you don’t know the proper steps in activating your Nexus Card account, it’s ok. We are here to help you!
Things You Need Before Activating Nexus Card:
- E-mail and Password which you used to create your Nexus Card account.
- Your Nexus Card (to provide some details on your card).
- Migrate your data from the old GOES (if you have any data in it) in order to activate your Nexus Card.
Got all of the above things ready? Now let’s get to the activation part.
Follow the Steps Given Below to Activate Nexus Card:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Official Trusted Traveler Program Website: ttp.cbp.dhs.gov.
- Login to your Nexus Card account using the email and password you used to register your account.
- Accept the terms and conditions in order to move to the next step. You can read the terms and conditions before clicking on accept.
- Click in “Activate membership card” below the Program membership text
- Enter personal information. Do note that both the information provided and the information on the card should be the same. Otherwise, it will prevent the chances of you getting your Nexus Card Activated.
- After completing all these steps you will get a confirmation mail from the Nexus regarding activation of your card.
Frequently Asked Troubleshooting Questions and Solutions (FAQs)
What if You Forgot Your Nexus Card Account Password?: What if you entered your email and just then you realized that you have forgotten your password? to reset your password is as simple as you forgot your password! you just need your email address for that. just click on “reset password” and then follow the steps. You are good to go.
What if You Forgot Your Nexus Card Account Email Address? : Okay but this is unusual. But what if you forgot your email id instead of your password? just sent an email to [email protected] for further assistance. you will be guided by a representative from Nexus.
What if You Forgot Your Email Address & Password?: Don’t worry this happens to everyone. just do the same step above for this problem too. We all are humans and we do forget there is no need to worry about it. But do remember to be careful next time.
Even if you have any other queries or troubles regarding your Nexus Card activation, simply send a mail at – [email protected] for any sort of assistance.
You might be also Interested in reading an article on How to Activate Chase Credit Card.
We hope that we have provided you all information regarding Nexus Card activation, if something is left? then do let us know with the help of the comment section given below, Thank you for visiting our blog and giving your time.