Gift cards are always a good choice if you don’t want to pay by any other means of paying, like using a Debit card or Credit card, or solid cash. Also, Gift cards are great for gifting (Cause that’s why it is called a gift card!)
Navy Federal Gift Card is one of the famous gift cards out there. They are near perfect for all occasions. You can get your Navy Federal Gift Cards at the domestic branches and online. The great thing about ordering Navy Federal Gift Cards online is that you can choose a design when you order online, personalize your card with the recipient’s name, and write a custom message. Isn’t that great!
How to Activate a Navy Federal Gift Card?
It also awards users with various benefits like bonuses, gifts, cashback, discounts, etc. As most of you know, let’s get to the main point why you came here; How to activate a Navy Federal Gift Card.
Before that, we need to consider somethings before getting started:
Things Required for the Navy Federal Gift Card Activation Process:
- Your Navy Federal Gift Card
- Your personal information such as your name
- A stable internet connection (for online activation)
All set? Now let’s see by which all ways Navy Federal Gift Card can be activated:
Methods to Activate Navy Federal Gift Card:
You can activate your Navy Federal Gift Card in the following ways:
- Activation through official Navy Federal website online.
- by using the activation phone number on Navy Federal Gift Card
Let’s see each method in detail.
1. How to Activate Navy Federal Gift Card Online:
Please note that you need a stable internet connection for doing this method.
- You need to visit the official Navy Federal Gift Card activation site: visadpsgiftcard.com/NAVYFEDERAL/Verify/Activate
- There you will find a book where you need to enter your Navy Federal Gift Card number.
- After that, you have to click on the Continue button.
- You will be required to enter a three-digit CVV number which is written at the back of your Gift Card.
- Press the Submit button and wait till you get an activation successful message,
2. How to Activate Navy Federal Gift Card via Phone Call:
- Dail the phone number on Navy Federal Gift Card (1-888-842-6328)
- Select your preferred language
- Please pay attention to the receiver from Navy Federal Gift Card on the other side
- You will be required to provide your personal information and your card details for verification
- After completing your process, you will be informed that your card is activated if else you will get an activation notification via SMS in your registered phone number
Navy Federal Gift Card Helpline Numbers & Official Website:
- Toll-Free phone number in the U.S.: 1-888-842-6328.
- Dial 0170 from a landline and ask the operator to connect you with the international collect number for other international calls: 1-703-255-8837.
- You can also use a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) app, such as Skype, to call: 1-888-842-6328 from your phone or computer.
- Navy Federal website: navyfederal.org.
We hope that our Navy Federal Gift Card Activation article helped you in activating your Navy Federal Gift Card. It can offer safe, secure, and faster transactions possible rather than cash transactions, or it can also be considered an alternative to Debit and Credit cards in some situations. Please be careful if you are asked to share your card details or any other personal information like that.