Like all the other prepaid cards, Ace Elite Card has some common features of a prepaid card. It gives all the advantages and benefits of a debit card without the need for any credit checks or payment of overdraft fees.
There is a reload limit on your card, $15,000 for 30 days and $7,500 per day. There is no fee you have to pay when reloading.
The limit for cash withdrawal is $940 daily from an ATM and $5,000 daily from the Bank Counter. There is a $2.50 fee associated with a cash withdrawal.
Benefits of the Ace Elite Card:
This card has many benefits like:
- There is a $10 Purchase Cushion where they cover up to $10 over the amount on your card at no extra cost, and they simply deduct the overage from your next deposit.
- Direct Deposit Fee Advantage Plan is where you can make unlimited transactions for only $5 a month
- Some fees are waived with direct deposits
- There is an interest bearing feature on this card
- There are high load limits
- There is faster access to paychecks for some cardholders through direct deposits.
- The card is secured by FDIC, so there is no worry about your card being lost or stolen.
Though there is one limitation about this card, there are a lot of fees associated with the card like,
- There is a $2.50 fee for domestic ATM withdrawal
- A fee of $4.95 for an Internation ATM withdrawal
- A $1 fee for ATM decline
- A card replacement fee of $3.95 and also a delivery fee of $25
- If your Account is inactive for 90 days then you will be charged a fee of $5.95
- You have to pay monthly according to your plan. There is a monthly plan of $9.95 and a deduction of $5 if there is a direct deposit of at least $500onto the card every month.
- In Purchases, there is a fee of $2 when you use the PIN and a fee of $1 when you sign.
How to Register for Your Ace Elite Card Online:
To register your card online, you have to follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit their official site www.aceelitecard.com
Step 2: Click on the option that says “active new card or register for online access”
Step 3: Enter your card number and the security code which is given at the back of your card.
Step 4: You will also be asked to fill in your personal details like name, address, phone number, email to verify your identity.
Step 5: Create a username and password for your future login attempts.
Step 6: Click on the submit button and you will be successfully registered for your card online.
Once you are logged in, you can check various things like:
- Your remaining balance
- Your transaction history
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- You can also transfer funds from your ACE Card to another card
- Pay your bills online
- You can also participate in the Payback rewards by Ace Elite
Ace Elite Card Support Contact Details:
You can call their customer care number for any questions or inquiries about the card, the number is 1-866-387-7363 or you can also mail them on [email protected]. Their official website is www.aceelitecard.com.
This was all the information we meticulously curated on the subject of Ace Elite Card. We hope that you were able to find the solutions and answers to all your queries at our one-stop destination.
In case of any discrepancy, any issue you faced, or a question that is still unanswered, feel free to utilize the comment box below to contact us regarding the same; we would be delighted to cater to you. Thank you for your precious time!