American Express gift card is one of the best gift cards you can get in the market. Amex gift cards offer a lot of features and benefits to its customers. It also comes in with the amount of trust and support provided by American Express to all of its customers.
American Express cards are widely accepted in the United States of America. Customers also have the option to use it both online and offline. These options have made this card such a valuable opportunity to keep in your pockets. American Express also offers you a choice for picking a gift card. You can get a business or card or a personal gift card just for you.
Also, this American Express gift card comes totally free of cost to you. There is no need to pay any usage fee after you purchase this card, and like any other gift card, this card also does not have an expiry date.
Now that we have discussed all the features, benefits, and prices of this American Express Gift Card, let us discuss how to activate it when you get one because this is where many people get confused; you too? Do not worry; read this article entirely to complete your American Express Gift card activation safely and securely.
Things Required for the American Express Gift Card Activation Process:
Before diving into the activation process, make sure you have this information and documents ready in hand.
- Your unique online American Express Gift Card ( Gift Cards Bought at stores do not need activation).
- Account Holder Information
- Personal and security information
Got them ready? Now let us proceed towards the activation process.
Methods to Activate Your American Express Gift Card:
There are three methods through which you can activate your American Express Gift Card, and they are:
- Activation through Online.
- Activation through Phone.
1. How to Activate Your American Express Gift Card Online:
Follow these steps to complete your American Express Gift Card activation Safely and Securely.
- Visit the official site for American Express Gift Card activation or click this link in your browser: balance.amexgiftcard.com.
- Provide your Card Number, Expiry date, Security Code, and Email ID.
- Do the Captcha and click on Sign IN.
- Your card will be activated.
2. How to Activate Your American Express Gift Card Through Phone:
If you find it difficult or unable to do your American Express Gift Card Activation Online, you can always do it Offline with your Phone. Follow these steps to do it quickly.
- On your phone call, the official American Express Gift card activation number: 1-877-297-4438.
- Follow the instructor carefully and choose to activate the debit card.
- Provide the card details such as the card number, Security Code, and expiry date.
- Provide personal and security information.
- Your card will be activated, and you will receive a notification for the same.
Security and Conclusion:
We hope we have provided a hand full of information for you to activate your American Express Gift card. If you still face any trouble with your card or account, you can always call the American Express customer care service at 1-877-297-4438; their customer care representatives will be happy to help you. To avoid fraud and identity theft, please make sure you put in your account holder and security information on the official website only and make sure to sign the back of your card once it gets activated. Also, if your card is lost or stolen, immediately alert customer service and block your card. For what it is worth, make the most out of your American Express Gift Card.
Thank you for reading this article entirely, have a nice day.