Lilly Savings Card is brought to you by Lilly USA, LLC. Founded in 1876, Lilly is a pharmaceutical company presented in the United States of America, Puerta Rico, and 17 other countries. This pharma firm has a revenue of over $2 billion and has a market cap of 63.04 Billion. Lilly produces both human and animal pharmaceutical products. Lilly has its base located at Indianapolis, Indiana.
The basic idea of this Lilly Savings Card is to lower the amount of money patients spend. This card is exclusively designed for poor and needy people, and the benefits from this last for 24 months. This card’s plan cover up to $3000 annually. To get savings on medicines, the user must provide this card at the time of check out. This card cannot be used as a credit or debit card, and it has no cash value; and also, with this card, you cannot attract other offers and incentives.
Now that we discussed all the features, benefits, and prices of this Lilly Savings Card, let us discuss how to activate it when you get one because this is where many people get confused, you too? Do not worry; read this article entirely to complete your Lilly Savings card activation safely and securely.
Prerequisites for the Lilly Savings Card Activation Process:
Before diving into the activation process, make sure you have this information and documents ready in hand.
- Your Unique Lilly Savings Card.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America or Puerto Rico.
- Your Account Holder, personal, and security information.
Got them ready? Now let us proceed towards the activation process.
Methods to Activate Your Lilly Savings Card:
There are two methods through which you can activate your Lilly Savings Card, and they are:
- Activation through Online.
- Activation through Phone.
1. How to Activate your Lilly Savings Card Online
Follow these steps to complete your Lilly Savings Card activation Safely and Securely.
- In your browser, open the official Lilly Savings card activation site or click this link: lillysavingscard.com.
- Now, answer Yes to all the three questions asked. Please read and then respond.
- Now provide the nine-digit RxGroup number printed on your card.
- Now put in the 12 digit Rx ID number given on your card.
- Check your details and click Submit.
- Your card will be activated, and you will receive a notification for the same.
2. How to Activate your Lilly Savings Card through Phone
If you find it difficult or unable to do your Lilly Savings Card Activation Online, you can always do it Offline with your Phone. Follow these steps to do it quickly.
- On your phone call, the official Lilly Customer service number: 1-866-923-1953.
- Follow the instructor carefully.
- Provide your card and personal details.
- The customer care representative will activate your card, and you will get a notification for the same.
Security and Conclusion
We hope we have provided a hand full of information for you to activate your Lilly Savings card. If you still face any trouble with your card or account, you can always call the Lilly customer care service tollfree at 1-866-923-1953
; their customer care representatives will be happy to help you. To avoid fraud and identity theft, please make sure you put in your account holder and security information on the official website only and make sure to sign the back of your card once it gets activated. If your card is lost or stolen, immediately report the customer service and block your card. For what it is worth, make the most out of your Lilly Savings Card.
Thank you for reading this article entirely, have a nice day.