OTC card’s main goal is to make possible that their card is acceptable to as many retail locations across the nation as possible that sell over-the-counter medications. And if you have purchased an OTC card with this in mind, you are required to complete the OTC Card Activation to use your card.
Activating your OTC card enables the eligible Medicare plan members the power to select a pharmacy or retailer from whom they can purchase their OTC products. Over-the-counter drugs are medicines that can be purchased without any prescription. If you’re a member of a plan with an over-the-counter (OTC) benefit, you’ll receive a Healthfirst OTC card with a pre-funded monthly allowance upon enrollment.
How to Activate OTC Card?
In this article, we will be helping you with OTC Card Activation. You have the option to activate your OTC card without traveling to the participating pharmacy or retailer. You can even do your OTC Card Activate from where you are now. We are going to show you how to activate the OTC card in the simplest possible way.
The method which we are explaining here can be used for activating OTC Card. There is no need to go and check other articles. This is the one-stop to find all step by step guide for your OTC card activation without any confusion.
Before going through the methods of OTC Card Activation, you are required to note some things,
Things You Need for Your Boost Card Activation:
- A stable internet connection (if you are registering online)
- Your OTC Card (for providing card details)
- Do keep the phone number you provided to OTC active and near to you.
All set? Now let’s look at all the ways with which you can Activate the OTC card:
Methods to Activate OTC Card:
You can activate your OTC card in mainly two ways:
- Activating your card through online
- By calling OTC Card Activation Number
You can choose any of the ways which we have mentioned above. Whatever method you choose, we will explain in detail each of the ways mentioned here for you further in this article. Let’s take a look at each one of them:
1. How to Activate OTC Card Online:
Do note that you must have a stable internet connection for completing this method fast and without any problem. A slow internet connection may not actually enter your data and may even reload the page before finishing the process. So a stable internet connection is advised.
- You can begin the process of activating your OTC Card by visiting the official site: otcnetwork.com/Member/Account/LoginCardNo
- Enter your 16 or 19 digit card number (behind the card) and click on the ok button.
- Enter your PIN, and after that enter, the OTP sent to your registered phone number and CVV, then click “continue.”
- You will be notified once your card gets activated.
2. How to Activate OTC Card via OTC Card Activation Phone Number:
If you are a person who doesn’t prefer to do this online or facing issues with an unstable Internet connection, this is the perfect method for you to activate your OTC Card.
- Dail the OTC card activation number at 1-888-682-2400 to begin the activation process.
- Provide your 16 or 19 digit card number (behind the card) when asked.
- Provide information such as your Name, Your Address, and Date of Birth, etc., to confirm your identity after being asked to provide.
- provide your CVV code
- You will be then asked to provide your email.
- Follow the instructions carefully. After completing, you will be notified when the card gets activated.
You may also have interest in checking out an article on Boost Card Activation.
If you have any doubts regarding the article, please try to go through the article as it may clear many uncleared doubts. Be sure to activate your card only on the effective date/start date of your plan. If you activate it any sooner, it may be activated under your previous plan. Another thing to note is that used balances will automatically expire at the end of each benefit period. So be sure to use the full amount before then.
Thank you for reading this article entirely, have a nice day.