First Premier banks credit card is an excellent option for you to have in your pockets. This card offers many rewards and benefits to its users. A robust and secure online interface backs this card, so you don’t have to worry about your card details, getting lost, or being a victim of identity theft.
The First Premier Bank Credit Card has an incredibly high APR and enormous fees. You’ll pay a one-time program expense to open the record, which most card backers don’t charge. At that point, you’ll pay a yearly expense and month-to-month charges that rely upon your underlying credit limit. You must have a checking account to qualify for this card. Once you own it, you are required to have perfect credit, and to do so, you have to pay your bill on time.
Your First Premier Bank credit card movement is accounted for to the Consumer Reporting Agencies every month. Keep tabs on your development. Your quarterly FICO Score is given to free on your month to month charging articulation. FICO assessments are utilized to speak to the financial soundness of an individual and possibly one pointer of the credit type you are qualified for. Be that as it may, financial assessments alone don’t ensure or infer endorsement for any First Premier Bank item.
Now that we have discussed all the features, benefits, and prices of this First Premier Bank Credit Card, let us discuss how to activate it when you get one because this is where many people get confused; you too? Do not worry; read this article entirely to complete your First Premier Bank Credit card activation safely and securely.
Things Required for the First Premier Bank Credit Card Activation Process:
Before diving into the activation process, make sure you have this information and documents ready in hand.
- Your unique Frist Premier Bank Credit Card.
- Account Holder Information
- Personal and security information
Got them ready? Now let us proceed towards the activation process.
Methods to Activate Your First Premier Bank Credit Card:
There are two methods through which you can activate your First Premier Bank Credit Card, and they are:
- Activation through Online.
- Activation through Phone.
- Activation through ATM.
1. How to Activate Your Frist Premier Bank Credit Card Online:
Follow these steps to complete your First Premier Bank Credit Card activation Safely and Securely.
- Visit the official site for First Premier Bank Credit Card activation or click this link in your browser: mypremiercreditcard.com/Profile/Register.
- Scroll down, under step 1 of 2, enter your social security number, and press Continue.
- Now create an account with personal details like Name, Address, Phone Number, etc.
- Proceed through, your card will be activated, and you will receive a notification for the same.
2. How to Activate Your Frist Premier Bank Credit Card Through Phone:
If you find it difficult or unable to do your First Premier Bank Credit Card Activation Online, you can always do it Offline with your Phone. Follow these steps to do it quickly.
- On your phone call, the official First Premier Bank Credit card activation number: 1-800-987-5521.
- Follow the instructor carefully and choose to activate the credit card.
- Provide the card details such as the card number, CVV, and expiry date.
- Provide personal and security information.
- Your card will be activated, and you will receive a notification for the same.
3. How to Activate Your First Premier Bank Credit Card Through ATMs:
If you feel online or phone activation is not safe and unsure about it, do not worry. PNC bank gives you the comfort of activating your Debit card at an ATM. Follow these steps to do it swiftly.
- Go to a nearby First Premier Bank ATM and swipe or insert your card.
- Once the screen pops up with different options, click Card Activation.
- Now enter the 16 digit number on your card and the four-digit PIN.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP number correctly and press Enter.
- Your card will be activated swiftly, and you get a confirmation message for the same.
Security and Conclusion:
We hope we have provided a hand full of information for you to activate your First Premier Bank Credit card. If you still face any trouble with your card or account, you can always call the First Premier bank customer care service at 1-800-501-6535; their customer care representatives will be happy to help you. To avoid fraud and identity theft, please make sure you put in your account holder and security information on the official website only and make sure to sign the back of your card once it gets activated. Also, if your card is lost or stolen, immediately alert customer service and block your card. For what it is worth, make the most out of your First Premier Bank Credit Card.
You might be also Interested in checking out How to Activate PNC Credit Card.
Thank you for reading this article entirely, have a nice day.